| |

iFix 爱修网

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

iFix爱修网知识星球,等待你的加入。。。
查看: 1053|回复: 10

iFix "Experts" are Very Silent Under Their Shame!

[复制链接]
发表于: 2022-8-2 16:50:13
| 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am Very Disappointed with the quality and possibilities of the RT809H Programmer. I am Even More Disappointed with company IFIX WHOSE "experts" will not give me answers to my letters I send to them. The China "Experts" are Very Silent Under Their Shame!
The RT809H programmer is very poor and unusable for programming EMMC chips with Android TV  SONY and PANASONIC. Colleagues If you have this programmer  is not for these TVs! Look for another programmer from a better manufacturer, IFIX produces garbage!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于: 2022-8-2 17:27:42
| 显示全部楼层
The author's motivation seems to be not pure, the last post seems to say Panasonic board fly wire can not read and write, iFix bought board to publish a full read and write video.  Talking about SONY this time, if it is true like what you said, how can Taobao sell SONY TV backup business?  I bought SONY's 809H backup twice on Taobao.com and repaired the machine.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册帐号

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于: 2022-8-2 20:22:11
| 显示全部楼层
Nothing in the world is omnipotent. As a maintainer in the scientific age, there is only progress and development, and there is no one step to the end. As a foreigner, you should feel honored to be able to use the products developed by Chinese maintenance personnel. A certain product is not suitable for your application. There are product reasons and there are personal technical issues. I also hope that you can speak Chinese in Chinese forums.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2022-8-3 20:56:17
| 显示全部楼层
great 2022-8-2 17:27
The author's motivation seems to be not pure, the last post seems to say Panasonic board fly wire ca ...

Thank you for your comment. You are very kind! I have a question: is this an eMMC chip for sony that has been programmed? If it's a chip with a program, please give me an link so I can buy it! I am registered with Aliexpress! Thank you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2022-8-3 21:01:51
| 显示全部楼层
The author's motivation seems to be not pure, the last post seems to say Panasonic board fly wire ca ...

Dear IFIX Engineer I have a big problem with programmer RT809H, which you made,  please help me if you are able to do so and if you know that ! Yours programmer cannot correctly read and write eMMC software for my two  Sony TVs. : 1. Model KD-55X9005C with mainboard 1-894-595-12 and 2. Model KD55-X8505C with mainboard 1-894-596-22. The programmer RT809H you made is unusable for this Sony TVs and similar models !! Two my Sony TVs originally had a problems with constant restarting Android. I thought I had a problem with the software corruption or with dead Emmc. I tried hold Vol - and Power button for about 40 sec. it goes in Recovery mod but does not want to boot from USB. I read the Emmc H26M52103FMR 16Gb and shows that User date is damaged and corrupted. I first read the content of the EMMC chip in the first mainboard with my RT809H programmer with ISP cable. After that, I wrote the read this dump again in the same Emmc chip. After this, I tried to include my TV, but he was completely dead now! Before reading and and writing, my first TV gave signs of life and had a problem with constant restarting. After using RT809H programmer My first Sony Android TV was completely dead! Desperate because of failure I didn't want the same procedure to repeat at the other of my Sony Android.I have bought the new same Emmc chip and I copied dump  which I read from that TV. Reading and writing went without any problems but when I soldered back  on PCB after which I tried to include My TV. Unfortunately, another TV after the use of the RT809H programmer, no longer gave signs of life, was completely dead !  This  iFix programmer RT809H destroyed two my motherboard ! What shit from the programmer ! ???

In my opinion the software of RT809h Is not good enough because there is no way to change CID of the emmc not able to change CSD_EXT file and when is reading and saving the date change some bytes in CSD_EXT register. Maybe I did a mistake with this programmer because it's capabilities are very limited. I hope there is someone who bump into the same problem with RT809H .I have sent a few question to Ifix.cn.com but let's see what is going one these days. In other words this programmer is pointless .. The developer did the job successfully and his operating program confirmed the success of the write but unfortunately this is false information!

Frustrated by the failure with my RT809H I sought help from a my friend who owns a "Datamann 48Pro2C" Programmer. My friend has eMMC software from Sony TV KD-49X8305C which has mainboard 1-894-595-12. With the "Datamann" programmer, we successfully wrote that software to both of my boards, and behold miracles, both of my Sony TVs  now work normally! Inoticed in the content of the software for Sony Tv owned by my friend that it has 4X EXT_CSD data, while the program of my RT809H recognizes and reads only one single EXT_CSD data. ! ??? I got this software from my friend and tried to apply it on my RT809H programmer. Writing with this software, my programmer starts and then the program stops and stays like that for half an hour, at the end comes the message that "time out".Write EXT_CSD data doesn't work at all and just blocks while ROM1, ROM2 and ROM3bin files can be over written individually but after that I get nothing! The TV stands as if dead, in the eMMC content it lacks 4X EXT_CSD data, please see photo ! That is not in the driver program for RT809H and it is not possible to read and write Based on this bad experience, I claim that there is a problem either in the RT809H programmer it self or in its operating program, it is not able toproperly read the software from the eMMC chips of these Sony TVs!

Best Regards Saud
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2022-8-3 21:05:13
| 显示全部楼层
Sony Tv owned by my friend that it has 4X EXT_CSD data, while the program of my RT809H recognizes and reads only one single EXT_CSD data.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册帐号

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2022-8-3 21:10:14
| 显示全部楼层
I think your operating program for the RT809H programmer is bad?
Can you Chinese make a better program?
If you are able to do that then you will be the first and the best in the whole world!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2022-8-3 22:10:37
| 显示全部楼层

Dear  ! After reading and writing with your Panasonic, did you have picture and sound on the TV? I didn't have that! I also lost what the TV was showing! My Panasonic with chassis TNPH1077 was completely dead! The RT809H programmer absolutely killed it! By the way, I have the same problems with Sony Android TVs. My Panasonic and Sony TVs originally had a problem with constant restarting Android. I tried to repair my TVs with my programmer RT809H. I first read the content of the EMMC chip in the mainboard with my RT809H programmer with ISP cable. After that, I wrote this software again in the same Emmc chip. After this, I tried to include my TVs., unfortunately My TVs after the use of the RT809H programmer were completely dead now!
The programmer RT809H did the job successfully and his operating program confirmed the success of the read and the write but unfortunately this is false information! I have bought the new same Emmc chips and I copied dump which I read from my Sony and Panasonic TVs. Reading and writing went without any problems but when I soldered back on the PCB after which I tried to include my TVs. Unfortunately, my TVs Panasonic and Sony after the use of the RT809H programmer, no longer gave signs of life, was completely dead!  I hope this proves my assertion to you? If you don't believe me, take two such correct TVs and experiment with them! Good luck with your work, my dear Chinese "experts", you seem to be still quite behind the real experts?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2022-9-17 16:55:22
| 显示全部楼层
Dear Sir / Madam, Chinese Engineers !
I managed to fix both my Sony android TVs! I was able to program the eMMC chips correctly but not with your RT809H programmer. Unfortunately, your programmer does not have that option! I wrote the software on a new eMMC with a „Easy-Jtag plus box“ with an adapter. Now both my TVs are working perfectly normal!
EMMC chips Sony Android TVs  can not be written with RT809H ! I tried writen these  eMMC chip with RT809H through ISP, that connected, I could see the eMMC- I could read and write to it, but the my Sony TV didn't turn on, it didn't show any signs of life.
I had the same problem with programming eMMC chips with Panasonic TVs! So Yours RT809H programmer has major flaws. My opinion is that you have a problem with the program. Your program does not allow correct chip partitioning and RPMB settings! Dear friends, you need to compare the operating program of your RT909 H programmer with the program of "Easy-Jtag plus box" programmer and repair Yours program.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于: 2022-9-17 17:07:29
| 显示全部楼层
352558561 2022-8-2 20:22
Nothing in the world is omnipotent. As a maintainer in the scientific age, there is only progress an ...

Dear Sir / Madam, Chinese Engineers !
I managed to fix both my Sony android TVs! I was able to program the eMMC chips correctly but not with your RT809H programmer. Unfortunately, your programmer does not have that option! I wrote the software on a new eMMC with a „Easy-Jtag plus box“ with an adapter. Now both my TVs are working perfectly normal!
EMMC chips Sony Android TVs  can not be written with RT809H ! I tried writen these  eMMC chip with RT809H through ISP, that connected, I could see the eMMC- I could read and write to it, but the my Sony TV didn't turn on, it didn't show any signs of life.
I had the same problem with programming eMMC chips with Panasonic TVs! So Yours RT809H programmer has major flaws. My opinion is that you have a problem with the program. Your program does not allow correct chip partitioning and RPMB settings! Dear friends, you need to compare the operating program of your RT909 H programmer with the program of "Easy-Jtag plus box" programmer and repair Yours program.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|||iFix 爱修网 ( 粤ICP备2021135374号 )

粤公网安备 44060602002064号

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 10:21 , Processed in 0.077684 sec., 10 queries .